In July 2019 we have an exciting stand up paddle holiday planned for Vanuatu.
Stay with us for 6 nights in beachfront bungalows just a 10-minute drive out of Port Villa.
We are staying with a local family who has established an amazing set of beachfront accommodation options with all the modern conveniences but tucked away from any commercial influence.
We have established local relationships to ensure we immerse ourselves with respectful cultural experiences on private land. We have planned daily paddles around islands to incorporate snorkelling (hopefully see a dugong or two ), beachside picnics, dinners out in amazing restaurants, waterfall swimming experiences, the list goes on.
The cost of $1920 per person includes all meals and snacks, 6 nights accommodation, transfers to and from the airport, car hire to share (left-hand drive on the right side of the road:), boat service to come with us on our paddles in case there are any slips and bruises. Local cultural immersion activities.
If you are thinking of travelling with others call or email me to discuss family/couple pricing options. The more the merrier.
On a side note, the average daily temperature in Vanuatu in July is 24-25 degrees and the water is the same.
OTHER COSTS to you
- Airfare = Australia to Port Villa $500 -$800 depending on airline ..
- The worlds best inflatable paddle board and paddle and travel bag = $1550 (Red Paddle Co) keep this at the end of the trip.
- If option 2 is a bit much you can hire a paddle board from us for $350 for the duration of the trip.
- BYO paddle board = you will need to discuss this with airline etc .. blah blah.
- Port Villa airport has the cheapest duty-free we have EVER seen.???
The booking options/dates available for this trip are
- 3rd July - 9th July
- 10 July - 16th July
- 17th July - 23rd July
- 24th July - 30th July
so leave a small deposit to secure your place and don't let summer end in 2019..