SUREFIRE BOARDS - Vandal
All products include:
- FREE Expert Advice, just call 0403 354 716
- Great prices $$$
- 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified
THE VANDAL - WRITE YOUR NAME ON EVERY WAVE!
The VANDAL surf model stand up paddle board is the go-to board for those wanting a shortboard outline in their boards giving you a predictable and easy to ride board, design for smooth, super fast and responsive turns that allows carving & top to bottom surfing.
The progressive rocker allows the board to perform in a variety of conditions and the refined lower rails and foil (foam distribution) give the board a very responsive feel. The concave starts towards the nose and deepens through the centre which then flows into a vee double through the fins. This allows quick rail to rail surfing and creates nice release through turns.
The carbon stringers top and bottom save weight and give a nice positive flex through turns. If you like explosive SUP surfing then the VANDAL is the board for you.
The 9'5" has a flyer near the tail and a swallow tail as this worked best at this size, however, the other sizes feature the squash tail
As with all out Hyper-Tech constructions the board is beefed up for surfing so you can go as hard as you can.
- Light weight EPS foam
- Paulownia timber Deck & Bottom
- Ledge Carry Handle
- 4 + 1 fin setup
- High Density PVC is standing area
- PVC inserts in fin plugs & Handle
- Carbon stringer deck & bottom
- Carbon reinforcement on nose & tail
- Rails reinforced with glass & strands of innegra
- Goretex self breathing carry handle
- Genuine Future fin plugs & Boxes (Made in USA)
- Light weight
- Pulled in tail to surf well
- Heat embossed deck grip