Experience Glamping in Jervis Bay
Are you searching for east coast holiday destinations that are both exciting and relaxing? If you’re struggling to find exactly what you’re looking for, why not check out our glamping style holiday Sup Package, in Jervis Bay. Accommodation fit for couples, groups of friends and family, we’ve a created a versatile environment for all. As the number one provider of coastal holidays in NSW, we’ll help you to experience the great outdoors in sheer comfort if you choose our glamping package in Jervis Bay. Use our glamping package in Jervis Bay as a glamourous location to relax and recuperate after your day time paddle board experience and we’ll take care of the rest.
The beauty of Jervis Bay Stand Up Paddle is that our staff choose paddle board locations based on the weather conditions, which means that you’ll spend your days on picturesque beaches, and then head back to a luxury escape at our all-inclusive bay holiday in NSW. Picture lounging in the dreamiest of outdoor escapes whilst enjoying the wonders of nature with all the comforts of a five-star hotel, positioning us as one of the most lavish east coast holiday destinations in the country. There’s no need to prepare your own meals, or even set up your own camp at our Jervis Bay accommodation as this is all inclusive of your glamping package.
Family: $850 (4 people)
Included in The Glamping Package:
Exclusive Glamping at our Jervis Bay Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Luxury Bedding
- Towel and soap
- Full camp set up for cooking and kitchen facilities
- Exclusive Jervis Bay Stand Up Paddle camping area
- Water views 20 metres to Waters edge
- Staff members / instructors to ensure a great stay
- Access to local specialities / food packages for lunches and dinners
- Complimentary chocolates, snacks, fruit, muffins, healthy trail mixes
2 x Paddle Boarding Experiences of Your Choice.
- 90 minute lesson/tour
- 90 minute sunset tour
- 90 minute Monster SUP experience (a custom paddle board that can hold 9 people)
- 1/2 day board hire
- Breakfast each morning
- Healthy snacks, fruit /veg, nuts, muffins, and maybe a few sweeties!
- On-site cooking facilities
- Lunch and Dinner options are also available
Get in Touch
If you’re looking for stand up paddle board hire, tours or have any other questions regarding our services, simply contact us on (0403354716) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon!