NSP Elements Flatwater
The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide, built-in Elements construction.
The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skink, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.
- Designed by NSP’s race team, the Elements Flatwater is a fantastic choice for recreational flatwater paddling and short distance touring.
- Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on an estuary, river, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
- Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
- Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
- Bulbous nose and displacement hull for that relaxing glide feeling.
||Weight +/- 5%
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board;
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”