NSP Coco Performance Touring 12’6" x 32"
The Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for an exceptional glide with touring-specific features.
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures.
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS.
– Added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily.
– Paddlers will appreciate the great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds.
– Cocomat is the premium model, offering the benchmark strength-to-weight ratio for performance touring.
This board is recognised by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board;
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”