The Kahuna Creations' Shaka Longboards are Kahuna Creations' crown jewels of the product line up. There is nothing like riding this board because of the incredible shape and setup. The shape features a 14" wide deck with a huge rocker shape (the tip and tail bend upwards). The shape is engineered to provide the smoothest ride and deliver deep carving action. The wide footprint along with the rocker shape gives the riders such a smooth ride and ultimate control.
If you want a board that is perfect for landpaddling, the Shaka is the board for you.
The Shaka Surf Longboard features the original artwork of surfboard artist David Ray Gould. The artwork features the ancient Hawaiian Pohaku petroglyphs beloved by the beautiful Hawaiians. This longboard is a true, soulful board that will be cherished for many many years.
- 46" Long x 14" Wide X 6" High
- Weight 13 LBS
- Canadian Maple 9 Ply
- Silica Sand Grip
- Premium Bear Grizzly 180mm Longboard Trucks
- Premium quality precision bearings
- Genuine Kahuna Creations Wheels 70mm 82A Wheels (color varies)
- Surfboard Style Rocker Shape (Tip and Tail Curved Up)
- Completely Pre-assembled
- 400 pound max recommended weight