Bamboo Kahuna Big Stick w/ GENV Blade - 5"6", 6"0"
KAHUNA BAMBOO STICK:
The panda-friendly Bamboo Kahuna Big Stick has an incredible feel and heavy flex, which delivers energy return on each stroke by "flex and snap" energy - a must in your quiver. The shaft is made of solid bamboo, and the flex mimics the feel of paddling in wave on a paddle board. Now sold with the new GenV Road Blade.
US Patent No: 8,636,306 B2
NEW GENV ROAD BLADE FEATURES:
- The New GenV Road Blade has the best ergonomic road feel while paddling.
- Engineered with New Ballistic Polycarbonate Compound for lightweight strength.
- GenV Road Blade is designed with an incredible, New proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer, which delivers both solid, soft feel and durability.
- Beautifully designed contoured lines and organic curves which add to the awesomeness!
- 10% more road grip surface to extend life of the blade.
- Undulated (wavelike) design for the smoothest transition throughout the entire stroke.
- Variable sized dampening holes to deliver the smoothest stroke with no jarring.
Take your Land paddling to the next level with the Bamboo Kahuna Stick!
KAHUNA BIG STICK SIZING:
To size a Kahuna Big Stick, you want the handle of the stick to be between your chin and top of your forehead, while standing on a longboard. For most longboards the rider is going to about 3-4 in or 7.5-10.25 cm taller while standing on the longboard. Kahuna Creations longboard heights are listed in the description for each longboard.
EX: If a rider is 69 in (5’9”) or 175.25 cm standing on the ground, and their longboard is 3 in or 7.5 cm high, they will be about 72 in (6 ft) or 183 cm standing on the longboard.