Looking to move an unwanted or unused board?
We are now selling on secondhand Paddleboards.
With our location at Jervis Bay and surrounding south coast, plus a listing on our online store, we are sure to get a decent amount of traffic and interest in your board.
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- Prime positioning in the store with over 200,000 holidaymakers per year visiting the area
- Payment for your sold board will be a Jervis Bay Stand Up Paddle Store store voucher/store credit which you can spend on whatever you like in store (other boards, wetsuits, fins, board bags etc)
- We take a 10% admin fee from the sale price
- All boards you want to sell must be de-waxed (or you will be charged for us to do this)
- All dings must be fixed & watertight
- Boards will be listed at a price discussed & agreed to by yourself and one of our staff members (if you are unsure of price etc we can advise you on this)
- Cost $30 per month
- Simply come in store with your board(s) during our opening hours to sell them through us.