Come and find out why stand up paddling is one of the fastest growing sports in the country
All paddleboard hirers must be able to swim 50m. Stand up Paddling can be dangerous, particularly for people who do not have a lot of water experience. We encourage first-timers and novice paddlers to join one of our lesson/tour sessions.
Hirers will be required to complete a detailed indemnity form, abide by our hire rules & paddle within the designated zones detailed on maps provided at time of hire.
- $50 half day (four hours)
- $75 full day (collect from 7am, return by 5pm)
- Got a friend who is impossible to buy gifts for? How about a Stand Up Paddle session gift voucher?
- Perfectly suitable for Guys and Girls
If you are on holidays how about these ideas:
- Book a lesson/tour at the same time every morning and make stand up paddling your part of your daily fitness regime.
- Book a lesson on days one and two, then hire a board for the rest of your holiday and show off your newly learned skills to your friends or family.
- Imagine taking the unsuspecting ‘Bride to Be’ out to the beach for the day. What a way to start a hens party with a whole bunch of friends learning a new skill and having a lot of laughs. Finish up with brunch at one of the lovely local cafes.
BOOK NOW !!!
Holiday times and weekends are busy so be sure to book ahead
to avoid disappointment!
Call us on 0403 354 716 or email us via the link below.